The Realignment Part 4 - Aligning the Bloodline
Summary of Sermon Spoken on 31st October 2010 by Pastor Donald Parnell, Dayton, Ohio. U.S.A.
Now that you understand that the Earth is the centre of the Zodiac. What about "your" earth? Your earth is the centre of the Revelation in your book ... the Revelation in manifestation for Donald Parnell started in the centre of my earth. You create your own atmosphere, your own universe. The Zodiac actually unites your natural birth with the Word of God and brings the revelation into understanding.
'ROMANS 5:9 to 12: Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:One man = sin = Adam. The sin is unbelief and the act committed was adultery. The sin was long before the carnal act.
'5:13 to 15: ... for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.Adam = the figurative of sin: Jesus = the figurative of life. Both are "represented". These two united for a season Adam/Jesus, flesh/Theophany
'THE THIRD SEAL'; Jeffersonville, Indiana. Saturday, 20th March, 1963.
'TRYING TO DO GOD A SERVICE WITHOUT IT BEING GOD'S WILL'; Shreveport, Louisiana. 27th November, 1965.
265. So must the Word of God travel in its original channel. No little puff of wind's going to blow it off, no little denomination that's going to blow it off, no little persecution's going to blow it off, here it is in the scriptures, this, it's directed to the point! It's going to hit there, too. And then God... When it hits that point, God will vindicate it, "bull's-eye!" uh-huh, exactly what he said he'll do. "Thus saith the Lord, 'it shall come to pass!'" Here it is. See? There you are.Look at that! Refuse the Word of the Lord! They refuse the original 'Blood Word'. Notice 'the Word' is the 'Blood of God'.
'Takes his own bride (he opposes this true bride too.), and he takes his own bride and brings her to him in a form of religion called creeds and dogmas. See? And now, seeing the holy bride, he is against her, but he forms his own bride called antichrist by antichrist teaching, which is contrary to Christ. See how shrewd he is? And now, instead of having a unity of love controlling worship under blood, he's got a denomination. Instead of having the Word, he took creeds, dogmas, and so forth.Worship under the Word of God, under the 'Blood'. We are in "that" Bloodline. We have one kind of blood in the World today and that is the 'Blood of God'.
'Blood of God' = the Word.
TITUS 3:8 to 9: This is a faithful saying, and these things i will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men. But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.When people are trying to prove themselves by the flesh-line, the natural bloodline, it is foolishness. Avoid those foolish questions and saying and fables and fairy tales. There are not many bloods in the earth. There is one natural blood in the earth and there is one spiritual blood in the earth: only one natural, only one spiritual. We all came by Adamic blood in the natural. The Elected have a 'Word Blood' that represents us. We were delivered from Adam's blood and were recreated in God's Blood.
3:10 to 11: A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject; knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.A man who tries to base himself on the natural bloodline is "subverted, and sinneth being condemned of himself". We have 'representation' in God ... the Blood of Jesus Christ which is the Word of Jesus Christ. 'Sin' laid in Cain and "the soul that sinneth, it shall surely die".
I TIMOTHY 1:3 to 6: As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than Godly edifying which is in faith: so do. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: [from which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;Abel had 'representation' in him, the Theophany, and Cain had no 'blood Word', no Theophany. He that is on the Lamb's Book will not worship the beast. He that has the 'Blood Word' will not worship the flesh. The serpent seed is the sex birth and if you came by sex, that cannot go into the Kingdom of God. The flesh rights to God and heaven have been forfeited. It is the Theophany that has representation. Your flesh can align with the Word and have a good life here.
1:5 to 6: Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: from which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
ACTS 17:24 to 27: God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:Everything on the face of the earth human came from Adam; one blood by one man, death. The New Creation has 'one blood' and it is the 'Word blood'; that is the only blood that the Spirit of God recognizes. The old creation is a shadow of the New Creation. One blood in natural; one blood in the spiritual. Everyone in the New Creation came from one man and that blood brought life.
17:26 to 27: ... and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
II CORINTHIANS 5:16: Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.We don't have a relationship by the flesh; it is by the Theophany or it is not an Eternal relationship.
5:16: Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.We know Jesus Christ "no more" after the flesh. We are now looking at the corporal body of Jesus and it is "us". We are the flesh that we deal with as Jesus Christ now. Jesus was the Word for His day and that was the 'Blood of God' in the earth. You are the Word of God for today and you are the 'Blood Word of God'. The Book of Life is the natural blood of Adam.
The Lamb's Book is the spiritual Blood of God. Adam opened a Book of Life and added many names to that book that would never be on the original book, the Lamb's Book. Adam opened a book outside the 'Blood Word of God'; then Adam gave names that weren't on the Lamb's Book; Cain, Ishmael, Esau, Judas, etc.
The Book of Life had beings without a Theophany added and in the end they go away. We are fading out of the Book of Life now. We have recognized our Theophany, the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life was the original Word. We moved into another realm and it was a Book of Life that we grafted into our being for a season. The graft will cease.
5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.No matter if he falls asleep in the first watch, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh, wherever he falls asleep ... what will happen? The Trumpet of God shall sound; that last Trump will blast forth at the same time that the last Angel's giving his Message ... and the last Seal is opened. That last Trumpet will sound, and the Redeemer comes forth to take His Redeemed possessions ... His blood-washed Church. They were all woke up by the end of their "day" (Message). The 'Blood-washed' Church at the end of the Ages! We have a 'blood' in the earth and it is the 'Spiritual Blood'; it is God's Word
'LETTING OFF THE PRESSURE', Phoenix, Arizona. 13th November, 1963.
'THE INVISIBLE UNION OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST'; Shreveport, Louisiana. Thursday, 25th November, 1965.
54. Now, but you notice, when the people begin to try to line with the Word, there comes a fresh message from the Word of God, right straight to the people. And they catch that message and line up, every time. It's just in God's... We have that.The Prophet applies the blood ... Moses sprinkled the blood.
56. The Prophet, Paul, here is saying that a woman cannot remarry until her first husband is dead. She cannot remarry as long as her first husband is living; she, by no circumstances, at all. She must remain single as along as her first husband is living. And if she should do such a sin, "she shall be called an adulteress." I'm speaking of the natural now, to type it with the spiritual. If this woman would commit such a sin, then she is marked, "an adulteress," if she has two living husbands at the same time. Therefore, she has forfeited, by doing this, her rights to God and heaven, ...We were virgin and took the only husband we ever knew - the Word, and accepted His 'seed blood' in us. The Theophany, the 'Blood Word', rips the cover of lies off of this realm and lets you see the truth. You have never been married to anything, ever, except Jesus Christ.
58. If you're married to Christ, Christ is the Word of God. In Saint John, the 1st chapter, said, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the same was made flesh and dwelt among us." Christ was the living Word. He always was the Word.
... you don't know nothing about it. Neither did you know when you was in your earthly father, but you are manifested, too, in his image. In the image of God you are made, and you were manifested for the glory and the fellowship of God.
64. And that's what creed has done, tonight. Denomination has separated the people from the Word of God. Didn't Jesus say, when he come, "You, through your tradition, have made the commandments of God of no effect to the people"? [congregation says, "amen."--ed.] And through our creed,We have disassociated the fellowship of the Holy Spirit to anoint the Word of God that's laced out for this generation. We have separated the people so, by denomination, that they cannot have a chance to see it.
... the Word being laced out into the earth, a spiritual bloodline, a royal seed.
77. But because she was cast over in that side, she has also been given a sacred charge from God, for redemption. She's got characters that she must not defile.Did you notice she was "cast" over to that side. It was the purpose of God and she was cast into a separate body by Adam's logic. A choice to move into the terrestrial.
78. If she would mar them, she is defiled for lifetime. No matter how much she is forgiven, she can't be justified. I'll strike that in a little bit. Got a scripture on that, in a few minutes. She can be forgiven for her defilement, but she cannot be justified in this life.The flesh man can be forgiven but it cannot go into the Kingdom of God for eternal purposes. Can you see how consequences work? You bring them upon yourself even though you are wiped clean and blood-washed, yet the human spirit will never leave your wrongs alone.
80. Now here is where you may disagree, many, you theologians. That's what defiled the whole human race, is that adultery at the beginning. Her bedding ground was marred. She brought forth those twins, Cain and Abel. One act, two children. Search the scriptures. Uh-huh.This happened to every one of us that came from the Cloud. The natural parent had one act and yet here come into that flesh body "two" children - a human spirit and a Theophany. There's a life that comes perverted and that is the human spirit. There is a life that comes from God and produces life ... that is the Theophany.
87. Notice now. She has a sacred trust of virtue that's been given her, trusted to her by the Lord. God gave her that virtue. Just as it was in the Garden of Eden, she can say "yes" or "no."Look at that, we are in the Garden of Eden and we are turning down the serpent every single day. The serpent has no Word to work on us now. We are surrendered and sacred to the 'Blood Word', not the natural blood. We have aligned the bloodlines ... one natural and one spiritual! We are the Spiritual Blood Word of Jesus Christ. You've accepted the Word for your Day. We are the Blood Word of God in this Age.
Songs such as this have such a great meaning now.
DEUTERONOMY 7:6: Or thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.